A ribbon cutting ceremony was held on Thursday, March 14 to celebrate Title Boxing Club and their membership with the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce.
Lori and Steve Anacker, Co-owners of this family-run franchise, celebrated with their son and General Manager, Matt Anacker, at their Grand Opening held on Saturday, March 16.
Title Boxing Club is a fitness center offering a combination of boxing and kickboxing classes, with various locations across the United States.
Walking into Title Boxing Club, 61 heavy bags weighing 100 pounds hang from the ceiling, creating a far from average gym feel the moment you walk through the front door.
Classes vary and may be modified to fit diverse fitness and skill levels. Each class is an hour long and provides an intensive full body workout. Members may take advantage of personal training sessions which are available for additional fees.
“The hour goes by quickly because the workout is fun,” explains Lori, “You can burn up to 1,000 calories is just one workout.”
“You’re first shot is free,” meaning, Title Boxing Club is so sure you will love their workout, that you are welcome to try out your first “Power Hour” at no cost to you.
The Brookfield Title Boxing Club fitness center is conveniently located at 17115 W. Bluemound Drive Brookfield, WI 53005.
You may visit their website at www.titleboxingclub.com for class schedules and more information!
Front row from left to right:
Jackie Ruppel, Johnson Bank; Judi Murphy, Murphy Associates; Carol White, Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce; Steve Anacker, Co-Owner of Title Boxing Club; Lori Anacker, Owner and President of Title Boxing Club; Matt Anacker, General Manager of Title Boxing Club; Lindsay Anacker; Steve Ponto, City of Brookfield Mayor; Tony Rink, Renovations Group; Bob Suycott, Tailor Made Benefit Solutions
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- Fourth of July, Festa Italiana, Good Health and Good Deeds … All Together!
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation