The Coffee House program at Unitarian Universalist Church West will feature Singer-Songwriter Nora Collins. Nora has a busy performance schedule and has recorded and performed in Nashville and other major venues as well as appearances on several local TV shows and many local events. She received the 2012 WAMI “Rising Star” award and has been nominated for the 2013 “Female Vocalist of the Year” award. Her work is being televised nationally on The Country Network. Nora’s most recent album “Run Away With Me” showcases her music ability and highlights her personal songwriting talent.
This program will be presented Saturday, April 6 at 7:30 pm in the Community Room of the church at 13001 W. North Ave. in Brookfield. Admission for this special event will be $8.00. For more information contact the church office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- American Heart Association funds epigenetic hypertension research at MCW
- The Knightwind Ensemble Memorial Day Concert