The Coffee House program at Unitarian Universalist Church West will feature Singer-Songwriter Nora Collins. Nora has a busy performance schedule and has recorded and performed in Nashville and other major venues as well as appearances on several local TV shows and many local events. She received the 2012 WAMI “Rising Star” award and has been nominated for the 2013 “Female Vocalist of the Year” award. Her work is being televised nationally on The Country Network. Nora’s most recent album “Run Away With Me” showcases her music ability and highlights her personal songwriting talent.
This program will be presented Saturday, April 6 at 7:30 pm in the Community Room of the church at 13001 W. North Ave. in Brookfield. Admission for this special event will be $8.00. For more information contact the church office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade