A team students from St. Mary's Visitation recently won first place in the state eCYBERMISSION competition.
St. Mary's Visitation seventh graders William Steinhafel, Ian Bro and Kevin Eberle each won a $1000 savings bond as first prize in the competition.
eCYBERMISSION is a web-based Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) competition for 6th through 9th graders. Student teams compete to solve problems in their community.
William, Ian and Kevin's team, the "Dark Knights," researched the reflectivity of safety vests used for walking or running at night.
This year, eCYBERMISSION saw a record enrollment, with 12,374 students submitting 3,451 Mission Folders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program