A team students from St. Mary's Visitation recently won first place in the state eCYBERMISSION competition.
St. Mary's Visitation seventh graders William Steinhafel, Ian Bro and Kevin Eberle each won a $1000 savings bond as first prize in the competition.
eCYBERMISSION is a web-based Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) competition for 6th through 9th graders. Student teams compete to solve problems in their community.
William, Ian and Kevin's team, the "Dark Knights," researched the reflectivity of safety vests used for walking or running at night.
This year, eCYBERMISSION saw a record enrollment, with 12,374 students submitting 3,451 Mission Folders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- The impact of housing on HIV status
- Hamilton offers drivers’ education
- Cudahy Family Library presents Antique Appraisal Event
- Cruisin' For The Canines - Classic Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Show
- Letter to the Editor Re: Waukesha County Sheriff's Race