A team students from St. Mary's Visitation recently won first place in the state eCYBERMISSION competition.
St. Mary's Visitation seventh graders William Steinhafel, Ian Bro and Kevin Eberle each won a $1000 savings bond as first prize in the competition.
eCYBERMISSION is a web-based Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) competition for 6th through 9th graders. Student teams compete to solve problems in their community.
William, Ian and Kevin's team, the "Dark Knights," researched the reflectivity of safety vests used for walking or running at night.
This year, eCYBERMISSION saw a record enrollment, with 12,374 students submitting 3,451 Mission Folders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade