Wells Fargo and OMS3 of Burlington are proud to announce a free, information only workshop targeted toward local area business owners that are looking to grow their business in a down economy. The workshop will be held on Wednesday, September 18th starting at 7:30 a.m. at Quality Resource Group located at 5165 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151.
Featured Speakers will include Joseph Alivo, Wells Fargo’s senior business relationship manager speaking on “Credit Basics – What Banks Look For” and Victoria Hargis, owner of OMS3 speaking on “4 Components to Increase Your Business.”
This free, informative workshop is designed to help business owners take their business to the next level in a down economy.
Schedule of events for the workshop:
7:30 a.m. to 8 a.m. – Registration and Open Networking.
8 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. – Presentation “4 Components to Increase Your Business.” by Victoria Hargis, owner of OMS3.
8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. - Presentation “Credit Basics – What Banks Look For” by Joseph Alivo, senior business relationship manger for Wells Fargo Bank.
9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. – Questions and Answers and Open Networking
As a thank you for attending the workshop, attendees will be entered into a drawing for a free gift from OMS3.
Seating is limited, so early registration is encouraged.
For further information and to make reservations, Please contact Joseph Alivo, senior business relationship manager for Wells Fargo at (414) 224-7186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Recycling of Your Used Electronics for FREE This Holiday Season
- HELP WISCONSIN BUNDLE UP THIS SEASON
- Little Library Creator Writes Novel
- Woodside contributes baskets for families in need
- Holiday Bake Sale at Trinity UCC
- Milwaukee Lutheran's Bel Canto Choir Presents Riverdance Musical Selections Dec. 14-15
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Boy Scout Troop 71 Blood Drive, Dec. 7, 2013
- Zion Lutheran Ladies Guild Christmas Craft Sale