Registration for the free computer classes offered in September and October at the Menomonee Falls Public Library will begin on Wednesday, August 28.
Registration is required either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Some classes being offered are single session classes, some are a series of classes. Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended.
Sessions include a class for seniors on computer basics (a series of six weekly classes); using the library catalog (one class); Facebook for seniors (must have an email address prior to attending and know how to access it from a public computer); classes on Microsoft Excel 2007 and Microsoft Word 2007 (each of these is a series of three consecutive weekly sessions requiring knowledge of how to use a mouse and computer); Ereader and laptop held (30 minute individual sessions); how to get a free credit report (one session only October 21); and a genealogy open lab, no registration required.
For full details and more information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade