Registration for the free computer classes offered in September and October at the Menomonee Falls Public Library will begin on Wednesday, August 28.
Registration is required either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Some classes being offered are single session classes, some are a series of classes. Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended.
Sessions include a class for seniors on computer basics (a series of six weekly classes); using the library catalog (one class); Facebook for seniors (must have an email address prior to attending and know how to access it from a public computer); classes on Microsoft Excel 2007 and Microsoft Word 2007 (each of these is a series of three consecutive weekly sessions requiring knowledge of how to use a mouse and computer); Ereader and laptop held (30 minute individual sessions); how to get a free credit report (one session only October 21); and a genealogy open lab, no registration required.
For full details and more information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The role of microRNA’s in high blood pressure
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- Library's Parking Lot Nears Completion While Used Book Sale Date Loom
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair
- CTSI grant to fund childhood diabetes study
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- City of Brookfield's Fall Registration, September 6, 2014
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator