This is it! The spooky one. Hawthorne Hill Farm in New Berlin hosts Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. October 11, 12, 13. Admission is free.
On the grounds of a renovated, historic farmstead, this premiere juried market features antiques, vintage finds, seasonal and holiday decor, one-of-a-kind gifts, handmade and upcycled fashion accessories from more than 50 local artists and vendors. A local farm stand, fresh bakery
and food add to the weekends’ festive events.
Hawthorne Hill Farm is a once-abandoned 1874 farmstead on Small Road in New Berlin, Wis. Owner Bonnie Lynn Loduha of Wauwatosa, known within the art community as Bonnie Lynn, renovated the nearly two-acre property, which includes the original barn, silos and farmhouse. Hawthorne Hill Farm is her art studio and a community art space that features themed weekend shopping markets and creative workshops. Visit hawthornehillfarm.com for complete details.
Hawthorne Hill Farm is located at 16370 W. Small Road, south of I-43 and just west of The Ridge Cinema in New Berlin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Donate to Toys for Tots and Win at the Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center of Brookfield