Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists (ADVENT) is offering a series of talks. Dr. Madan Kandula will deliver a talk on Treating Sinusitis this Tuesday, October 8th at 6PM at the Crowne Plaza hotel giving individuals an opportunity to learn about sinusitis and what their treatment options are.
Please consider joining Drs. Gwen Kandula & Ellyn Szewczyk for "Eardrums & Edibles," our free educational breakfast series. Together they will discuss hearing loss treatment options and technology:
Wednesday, Oct. 9th 9AM at Maxim’s Restaurant, Brookfield
Wednesday, Oct. 16th 9AM at Bluemound Gardens, Wauwatosa
Wednesday, Oct. 23rd 9AM at Penelope’s Restaurant, Elm Grove
Wednesday, Oct. 30th 9AM at Maggiano’s Little Italy, Wauwatosa
Individuals can RSVP at http://advent.md/contact/event-form/ or by calling 414-771-6780.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- Merry Christmas to the World!
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Movin' & Lubin' Opens Second Vehicle Repair Shop in New Berlin
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study