Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists (ADVENT) is offering a series of talks. Dr. Madan Kandula will deliver a talk on Treating Sinusitis this Tuesday, October 8th at 6PM at the Crowne Plaza hotel giving individuals an opportunity to learn about sinusitis and what their treatment options are.
Please consider joining Drs. Gwen Kandula & Ellyn Szewczyk for "Eardrums & Edibles," our free educational breakfast series. Together they will discuss hearing loss treatment options and technology:
Wednesday, Oct. 9th 9AM at Maxim’s Restaurant, Brookfield
Wednesday, Oct. 16th 9AM at Bluemound Gardens, Wauwatosa
Wednesday, Oct. 23rd 9AM at Penelope’s Restaurant, Elm Grove
Wednesday, Oct. 30th 9AM at Maggiano’s Little Italy, Wauwatosa
Individuals can RSVP at http://advent.md/contact/event-form/ or by calling 414-771-6780.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Stage Announces Free Class Day at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts!
- Brookfield native releases more Wisconsin themed comedy videos online
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- MCW researchers discover ancient cellular mutation leading to multi-celled organisms
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution