Help raise funds for Second Hand Purrs, a no-kill cat shelter, by eating at Denny’s Restaurant at 4925 South Howell Avenue from October 17-November 13. During this time, Second Hand Purrs will receive 15% of your check. The shelter must receive your restaurant check in order to get credit.
Please visit the shelter’s website at www.secondhandpurrs.org and click on Fundraising Events for more information.
You can either mail your restaurant check or drop it off during the shelter's open house hours: Thursday, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Please include your name and phone number if you want to be included in the drawing for a free dinner-for-2 certificate.
NOTE: Denny's will not accept any receipts with coupons or discounts.
Second Hand Purrs
4300 South Howell Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53207
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- Merry Christmas to the World!
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Movin' & Lubin' Opens Second Vehicle Repair Shop in New Berlin
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study