The Baby Signs Programs helps children develop both language and cognitive skills, decreases frustration and aggression, strengthens the adult-child relationship, promotes early literacy, fosters positive emotional development IQ and more!
Each week our class comes together to learn new signs, sing, play and have fun!
The class is ideal for children 9-2yrs, but some babies can start as early as 6 months. Siblings are welcome!
Mondays, November 4th, 9am-10am
$85/6 weeks and includes the Parent Kit (My First Fun signs DVD, Baby Songs CD, 2 Baby Signs board books and a Baby Signs Video Dictionary DVD)
Register at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective.
530 North 108th Place
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Create and Enjoy Your Own Farm (& Field) to Table Experience Thursday!
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 19
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Second class of MCW-Green Bay medical students receive their white coats
- Trinity UCC Call for Crafters
- Mueller Communications LLC. Announces Promotion of Elyise Brigman