Bruegger’s Bagels in Southeastern Wisconsin will host its annual Free Coffee Day to kick off the sale of Bottomless Mugs and raise funds for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
WHAT: Guests who stop by their local bakery can enjoy a free cup of coffee and donate spare change (or more) to help change a child’s life by contributing to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Bruegger’s Bagels Bottomless Mug program began 11 years ago and has been helping children’s hospitals since 2010. Guests who purchase a Bottomless Mug receive free coffee, tea and soda for the remainder of 2013 and throughout 2014, potentially saving hundreds of dollars per year. Sales began Oct. 30 at nearly all of Bruegger’s Bagels 275+ bakeries nationwide.
WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 7 until 2 p.m. Bakery opening hours may vary by location. Please go to www.brueggers.com for more information.
WHERE: Every Bruegger’s bakery in Southeastern Wisconsin. For a full list of bakeries click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade