Bruegger’s Bagels in Southeastern Wisconsin will host its annual Free Coffee Day to kick off the sale of Bottomless Mugs and raise funds for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
WHAT: Guests who stop by their local bakery can enjoy a free cup of coffee and donate spare change (or more) to help change a child’s life by contributing to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Bruegger’s Bagels Bottomless Mug program began 11 years ago and has been helping children’s hospitals since 2010. Guests who purchase a Bottomless Mug receive free coffee, tea and soda for the remainder of 2013 and throughout 2014, potentially saving hundreds of dollars per year. Sales began Oct. 30 at nearly all of Bruegger’s Bagels 275+ bakeries nationwide.
WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 7 until 2 p.m. Bakery opening hours may vary by location. Please go to www.brueggers.com for more information.
WHERE: Every Bruegger’s bakery in Southeastern Wisconsin. For a full list of bakeries click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- $8 million grant to fund Rat Genome Database at MCW
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on February 25, 2015
- Study compares three drugs for diabetic macular edema
- Gift from Wisconsin Public Service Foundation to support technology at MCW-Green Bay
- My Student Concern Over the Proposed Budget
- Mystery Matters with Carole Barrowman