Bruegger’s Bagels in Southeastern Wisconsin will host its annual Free Coffee Day to kick off the sale of Bottomless Mugs and raise funds for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
WHAT: Guests who stop by their local bakery can enjoy a free cup of coffee and donate spare change (or more) to help change a child’s life by contributing to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Bruegger’s Bagels Bottomless Mug program began 11 years ago and has been helping children’s hospitals since 2010. Guests who purchase a Bottomless Mug receive free coffee, tea and soda for the remainder of 2013 and throughout 2014, potentially saving hundreds of dollars per year. Sales began Oct. 30 at nearly all of Bruegger’s Bagels 275+ bakeries nationwide.
WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 7 until 2 p.m. Bakery opening hours may vary by location. Please go to www.brueggers.com for more information.
WHERE: Every Bruegger’s bakery in Southeastern Wisconsin. For a full list of bakeries click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- MCW to expand Tosa Center
- MCW concussion expert wins GE & NFL Head Health Challenge Award
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Becomes a “Sweat Angel” for Charity
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- Storm Damage Causes Event Postponement
- Back to School Bash - City Wide Free Open House
- 3rd Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 2