Bruegger’s Bagels in Southeastern Wisconsin will host its annual Free Coffee Day to kick off the sale of Bottomless Mugs and raise funds for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
WHAT: Guests who stop by their local bakery can enjoy a free cup of coffee and donate spare change (or more) to help change a child’s life by contributing to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Bruegger’s Bagels Bottomless Mug program began 11 years ago and has been helping children’s hospitals since 2010. Guests who purchase a Bottomless Mug receive free coffee, tea and soda for the remainder of 2013 and throughout 2014, potentially saving hundreds of dollars per year. Sales began Oct. 30 at nearly all of Bruegger’s Bagels 275+ bakeries nationwide.
WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 7 until 2 p.m. Bakery opening hours may vary by location. Please go to www.brueggers.com for more information.
WHERE: Every Bruegger’s bakery in Southeastern Wisconsin. For a full list of bakeries click here.
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Archery For Women
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Elm Grove resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for after-school program for at-risk youth
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus