Bruegger’s Bagels in Southeastern Wisconsin will host its annual Free Coffee Day to kick off the sale of Bottomless Mugs and raise funds for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
WHAT: Guests who stop by their local bakery can enjoy a free cup of coffee and donate spare change (or more) to help change a child’s life by contributing to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Bruegger’s Bagels Bottomless Mug program began 11 years ago and has been helping children’s hospitals since 2010. Guests who purchase a Bottomless Mug receive free coffee, tea and soda for the remainder of 2013 and throughout 2014, potentially saving hundreds of dollars per year. Sales began Oct. 30 at nearly all of Bruegger’s Bagels 275+ bakeries nationwide.
WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 7 until 2 p.m. Bakery opening hours may vary by location. Please go to www.brueggers.com for more information.
WHERE: Every Bruegger’s bakery in Southeastern Wisconsin. For a full list of bakeries click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- American Heart Association funds epigenetic hypertension research at MCW
- The Knightwind Ensemble Memorial Day Concert