ELECTION 2014 | Izard big on impartiality | Youth, seniors, small businesses, and underserved close at heart
|Dear Friends & Neighbors,
As the top contender for a seat on the Trustee Board, I bring to the political arena twenty-five (25) years of leadership experience in the corporate, public and nonprofit sectors.
My professional background includes strategic planning and analysis as an auditor, business manager, administrator, nonprofit Trustee Board Chairman, and member of the Brown Deer School District’s Visioning and Strategic Planning Team.
I am here to serve, and therefore request the honor of your endorsement: Encourage someone to vote Richmond P. Izard II as Village Trustee on Tuesday, February 18, 2014.
I am passionate about fair and equitable treatment of all constituents, including issues affecting our youth, seniors, small businesses, and under represented households and persons.
Thank you for your confidence. I'll meet you at the polls.
Richmond Izard II
(Enable compatibility mode in Internet Explorer and then refresh page if problems displaying the site.)
Update: The Feb. 18 primary will narrow the field from six to four candidates. In the running come February will be incumbent Terry Boschert and newcomers Jamie Awe, Richmond Izard II, Sherry Yusuf, Otto Bunge and Bruce Thomas. Bunge ran unsuccessfully for trustee last spring and Thomas has run several times unsuccessfully for the Brown Deer School Board. (Brown Deer NOW, Jan 8, 2014)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- The impact of housing on HIV status
- Hamilton offers drivers’ education
- Cudahy Family Library presents Antique Appraisal Event
- Cruisin' For The Canines - Classic Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Show
- Letter to the Editor Re: Waukesha County Sheriff's Race