ELECTION 2014 | Izard big on impartiality | Youth, seniors, small businesses, and underserved close at heart
|Dear Friends & Neighbors,
As the top contender for a seat on the Trustee Board, I bring to the political arena twenty-five (25) years of leadership experience in the corporate, public and nonprofit sectors.
My professional background includes strategic planning and analysis as an auditor, business manager, administrator, nonprofit Trustee Board Chairman, and member of the Brown Deer School District’s Visioning and Strategic Planning Team.
I am here to serve, and therefore request the honor of your endorsement: Encourage someone to vote Richmond P. Izard II as Village Trustee on Tuesday, February 18, 2014.
I am passionate about fair and equitable treatment of all constituents, including issues affecting our youth, seniors, small businesses, and under represented households and persons.
Thank you for your confidence. I'll meet you at the polls.
Richmond Izard II
(Enable compatibility mode in Internet Explorer and then refresh page if problems displaying the site.)
Update: The Feb. 18 primary will narrow the field from six to four candidates. In the running come February will be incumbent Terry Boschert and newcomers Jamie Awe, Richmond Izard II, Sherry Yusuf, Otto Bunge and Bruce Thomas. Bunge ran unsuccessfully for trustee last spring and Thomas has run several times unsuccessfully for the Brown Deer School Board. (Brown Deer NOW, Jan 8, 2014)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- Fourth of July, Festa Italiana, Good Health and Good Deeds … All Together!
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation