The fast-changing world of digital advertising and marketing will be the focus of a daylong conference at Marquette University on March 19, 2014.
The second annual Digital Advertising + Marketing Summit -- part of Marquette's Insight Summit Series -- will feature 14 sessions with speakers sharing insights, expertise and experience on how to take your digital marketing to the next level.
The lineup features digital thought leaders from brands and organizations such as Rockwell Automation, Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Turner Broadcasting, CUNA Mutual Group, the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), Advertising.com, Millenial Media, Riddell, Nectar Online Media and agencies such as Laughlin Constable, Goodby Silverstein and Partners and Raidious.
Lead sponsors for the event are Marquette’s Diederich College of Communication and Laughlin Constable.
“Digital communication continues to change rapidly,” said Dean Lori Bergen of the Diederich College of Communication. “We believe it’s our role to help professionals and our students stay current with best practices and thought leadership. So we’re delighted to bring this event back to Marquette's campus for a second year.”
Last year’s Summit was a sold-out event, drawing more than 500 attendees. As with last year’s event, the focus is on providing insights on the digital trends and strategies that matter most to marketers.
“Laughlin Constable is proud to partner once again with the Diederich College of Communication at Marquette University to bring about the 2nd annual Digital Summit,” said Paul Brienza, EVP of Digital at Laughlin Constable. “The goal of the conference is to arm attendees with the knowledge of what’s on the digital horizon as well as strategies and best practices to elevate their digital marketing.”
Topics that will be covered at the event include digital strategy, user-experience (UX), digital advertising, mobile, content marketing, media habits in the digital age, ecommerce, search engine optimization (SEO), data measurement and more.
Proceeds from the event benefit a scholarship fund for students of the Diederich College of Communication at Marquette University.
For tickets and more information about the event, go to http://www.insightsummitseries.com/digital/. Information is also available on Facebook and Twitter.
The first 200 people to register will receive a free copy of the book "The Owned Media Doctrine," by Taulbee Jackson, who will speak at the Summit.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program