Please join the Mayfair Rotary Club of Wauwatosa as it celebrates the tradition of hunting for Easter eggs on Saturday, April 19, 2014 at Wisconsin Avenue Park, 10300 W. Wisconsin Ave., Wauwatosa, WI 53226. The "hunt" will start at exactly 10:30 a.m.
Admission is FREE.
Children ages 9 and under may participate. Prizes and refreshments will be provided for all children, as well as a visit from the Easter Bunny.
The hunt will be outdoors so please prepare for sun, rain or snow. Remember a basket or bag for your goodies.
Non-perishable food donations to benefit the Wauwatosa Food Pantry.
The Mayfair Rotary Club of Wauwatosa looks forward to seeing you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- American Heart Association funds epigenetic hypertension research at MCW
- The Knightwind Ensemble Memorial Day Concert