The Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) High School State Honors Music Project invited Hamilton High School freshman Chloe Simchick to participate in the band and orchestra.
Simchick plays the French horn.
This is the third year Simchick earned this honor. Less than 200 students were chosen to participate from more than 1,600 auditions throughout the state.
The Wisconsin State Honors Music Project offers talented youth the opportunity to rehearse and perform with nationally-known conductors in choir, orchestra and band. All Honors groups will perform in October at the Wisconsin State Music Conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WineDown and Shop at St. Mary's Oct. 20
- Brookfield Chamber’s young professionals group, Summit, meets September 29th for “Networking 101”
- MCW receives grant to identify cholesterol-lowering therapies
- Jeffrey A. Medin, PhD, named MACC Fund Endowed Professor
- St. Mary's Visitation Christian Women Society Welcomes All to
- GMAC Golf Outing Raises $17,000 for Charity in 2015, Tops $100,000 in Total Donations
- Being Different Together Autism Conference
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- Brian Hanson Joins Bartelt as Production Administrator