The Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) High School State Honors Music Project invited Hamilton High School freshman Chloe Simchick to participate in the band and orchestra.
Simchick plays the French horn.
This is the third year Simchick earned this honor. Less than 200 students were chosen to participate from more than 1,600 auditions throughout the state.
The Wisconsin State Honors Music Project offers talented youth the opportunity to rehearse and perform with nationally-known conductors in choir, orchestra and band. All Honors groups will perform in October at the Wisconsin State Music Conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Youth Baseball/Softball/T-Ball League Registration February 8, 2016
- Young Shark Tank Fan Creates Equestrian Business
- 4 O' Clocks Free Concert Series returns to First Congregational Church in Wauwatosa
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- MCW now accepting nominations for President’s Community Engagement Award