The Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) High School State Honors Music Project invited Hamilton High School freshman Chloe Simchick to participate in the band and orchestra.
Simchick plays the French horn.
This is the third year Simchick earned this honor. Less than 200 students were chosen to participate from more than 1,600 auditions throughout the state.
The Wisconsin State Honors Music Project offers talented youth the opportunity to rehearse and perform with nationally-known conductors in choir, orchestra and band. All Honors groups will perform in October at the Wisconsin State Music Conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and the Center for Business Performance Solutions (CBPS) announce December workshop schedule
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Attitude of Gratitude
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- Cecilia J. Hillard, PhD, Named Associate Dean for Research at MCW
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Holiday Concerts Coming Up