The Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) High School State Honors Music Project invited Hamilton High School freshman Chloe Simchick to participate in the band and orchestra.
Simchick plays the French horn.
This is the third year Simchick earned this honor. Less than 200 students were chosen to participate from more than 1,600 auditions throughout the state.
The Wisconsin State Honors Music Project offers talented youth the opportunity to rehearse and perform with nationally-known conductors in choir, orchestra and band. All Honors groups will perform in October at the Wisconsin State Music Conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program
- Better Public Speaking Open House
- Camp Cave: A New Program for Children with Special Needs and Disabilities
- Helping Veterans Come Home to Their Hearts
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on April 22, 2015