The Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) High School State Honors Music Project invited Hamilton High School freshman Chloe Simchick to participate in the band and orchestra.
Simchick plays the French horn.
This is the third year Simchick earned this honor. Less than 200 students were chosen to participate from more than 1,600 auditions throughout the state.
The Wisconsin State Honors Music Project offers talented youth the opportunity to rehearse and perform with nationally-known conductors in choir, orchestra and band. All Honors groups will perform in October at the Wisconsin State Music Conference.
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Archery For Women
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Elm Grove resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for after-school program for at-risk youth
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus