The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce (GBCC) is presenting a legislative update for business on Friday, April 11, 2014 at 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. The meeting is sponsored by and held at Herzing University, 555 S. Executive Drive, Suite 100, Brookfield, Wis.
Featured speakers will be State Representative Dale Kooyenga and State Senator Leah Vukmir who will discuss bills from the last session and what is upcoming in Madison.
Carol White, IOM, president of GBCC said, “We are delighted that Representative Kooyenga and Senator Vukmir can join us again. The GBCC legislative update series is held quarterly and typically presents a panel of elected officials that allows Chamber members to hear first-hand about the discussions and decisions they are involved in that affect all of us, locally and statewide.”
Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce Legislative Update
Friday, April 11, 2014 | 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Sponsored by and held at Herzing University
555 S Executive Drive, Suite 100, Brookfield, Wis.
Price: Brookfield Chamber Members – no charge | General Admission - $10.00
Pre-registration requested by Wednesday, April 9, 2014
To register, contact the Brookfield Chamber at 262-786-1886 or email at email@example.com.
The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce is the leading business organization representing the interests of business in Brookfield and the surrounding area. GBCC operates with an active committee structure of chamber board members and committed chamber members. GBCC also recognizes the value in creating collaborative partnerships with other chambers in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. These partnerships expand the reach, influence, and visibility of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and provide additional benefits to its membership.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Youth Baseball/Softball/T-Ball League Registration February 8, 2016
- Young Shark Tank Fan Creates Equestrian Business
- 4 O' Clocks Free Concert Series returns to First Congregational Church in Wauwatosa
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- MCW now accepting nominations for President’s Community Engagement Award