Mount Mary University presents Fashion BOOT Camp, its summer fashion day camp for high school students. The two-week, pre-college program will be held June 23 – July 3 on Mount Mary University’s campus.
Students can choose from an eclectic assortment of classes ranging from jewelry making to machine knitting to fashion photography. All sessions will be presented by Mount Mary’s fashion department faculty and designers.
Both full and half-day options are available. Full-day sessions run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Half-day sessions include mornings, 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon, or afternoons, 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
Full day registration is $775. Half-day sessions are $400. The fee includes supplies, snacks and beverages. Lunch is included for full-day registrants.
A fashion-focused field trip will be held on July 7.
For more information or to register, contact Sandra Tonz at 414-258-4810, ext. 329 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit mtmary.edu.
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Archery For Women
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Elm Grove resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for after-school program for at-risk youth
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET