Mount Mary University presents Fashion BOOT Camp, its summer fashion day camp for high school students. The two-week, pre-college program will be held June 23 – July 3 on Mount Mary University’s campus.
Students can choose from an eclectic assortment of classes ranging from jewelry making to machine knitting to fashion photography. All sessions will be presented by Mount Mary’s fashion department faculty and designers.
Both full and half-day options are available. Full-day sessions run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Half-day sessions include mornings, 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon, or afternoons, 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
Full day registration is $775. Half-day sessions are $400. The fee includes supplies, snacks and beverages. Lunch is included for full-day registrants.
A fashion-focused field trip will be held on July 7.
For more information or to register, contact Sandra Tonz at 414-258-4810, ext. 329 or email@example.com or visit mtmary.edu.
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator