Mount Mary University presents Fashion BOOT Camp, its summer fashion day camp for high school students. The two-week, pre-college program will be held June 23 – July 3 on Mount Mary University’s campus.
Students can choose from an eclectic assortment of classes ranging from jewelry making to machine knitting to fashion photography. All sessions will be presented by Mount Mary’s fashion department faculty and designers.
Both full and half-day options are available. Full-day sessions run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Half-day sessions include mornings, 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon, or afternoons, 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
Full day registration is $775. Half-day sessions are $400. The fee includes supplies, snacks and beverages. Lunch is included for full-day registrants.
A fashion-focused field trip will be held on July 7.
For more information or to register, contact Sandra Tonz at 414-258-4810, ext. 329 or email@example.com or visit mtmary.edu.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- American Heart Association funds epigenetic hypertension research at MCW
- The Knightwind Ensemble Memorial Day Concert