Enjoy a fun-filled night of live music, dinner, dancing, and more when Brookfield Central High School Bands will host their 10th annual fundraiser BeBop & BBQ from 6-10pm on Saturday, May 31st. Live Big Band music featuring the award-winning Brookfield Central Jazz Bands led by Jason Gillette along with blues, dancing, swing lessons, raffle, and silent auction. BBQ dinner is provided by Elm Grove’s The Silver Spur Restaurant.
“This is the 10th anniversary of BeBop, and I am extremely proud and excited to share this annual event with the community!” stated Jason Gillette, band director. “It has been a thrill to watch BeBop grow to the great success it has become over time. Last year we had over 625 people attend! We have great food, live music, contests, decorations, and tremendous raffle and silent auction items. It is truly unique in the fact that it serves people of all ages. ” The fundraiser benefits students in the entire band department and has helped replace instruments and purchase updated music for both concert and jazz bands. As always there will be alumni sitting in with the band, many who play professionally today.
Tickets including dinner are $20/Adults, $12/Students and Senior Citizens. Advance tickets are recommended for dinner since there may only be a limited number of dinners available at the door. Otherwise, tickets for music admission only are $10 and can be purchased at the door. To purchase your tickets in advance use this form http://www.elmbrookschools.org/data/files/news/Brookfield_Central_Announcements_News/Bebop_and_BBQ_Ticket_Form_2014.pdf or contact Lisa Mellone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-780-0805.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- MS Summit is March 7
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class
- Lynn's Wisconsin Garden Receives Over 1,000,000 Views
- Therapy Volunteer needed at the Lutheran Home
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry