Enjoy a fun-filled night of live music, dinner, dancing, and more when Brookfield Central High School Bands will host their 10th annual fundraiser BeBop & BBQ from 6-10pm on Saturday, May 31st. Live Big Band music featuring the award-winning Brookfield Central Jazz Bands led by Jason Gillette along with blues, dancing, swing lessons, raffle, and silent auction. BBQ dinner is provided by Elm Grove’s The Silver Spur Restaurant.
“This is the 10th anniversary of BeBop, and I am extremely proud and excited to share this annual event with the community!” stated Jason Gillette, band director. “It has been a thrill to watch BeBop grow to the great success it has become over time. Last year we had over 625 people attend! We have great food, live music, contests, decorations, and tremendous raffle and silent auction items. It is truly unique in the fact that it serves people of all ages. ” The fundraiser benefits students in the entire band department and has helped replace instruments and purchase updated music for both concert and jazz bands. As always there will be alumni sitting in with the band, many who play professionally today.
Tickets including dinner are $20/Adults, $12/Students and Senior Citizens. Advance tickets are recommended for dinner since there may only be a limited number of dinners available at the door. Otherwise, tickets for music admission only are $10 and can be purchased at the door. To purchase your tickets in advance use this form http://www.elmbrookschools.org/data/files/news/Brookfield_Central_Announcements_News/Bebop_and_BBQ_Ticket_Form_2014.pdf or contact Lisa Mellone at email@example.com or 262-780-0805.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Planning the Patio Vegetable Garden
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Adults Skate Too
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Local Businesses Join Together to Support Youngest Victims of Domestic Violence
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs