Danny Slattery will perform as Angie in GYPSY at Sunset Playhouse from Thursday, July 17th through Sunday, August 10th. Sunset Playhouse is located at 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, WI, 53122. You can purchase tickets through sunsetplayhouse.com or by calling our Box Office at 262-782-4430; our hours are Tuesday – Friday from 1 to 5pm and Saturday from 1 -4pm. Ticketing prices can be found below.
Danny graduated from Carroll University with a Bachelor of Arts in May 2013. He works at Sunset Playhouse as both a Box Office Representative and Front of House Manager.
Loosely based on the memoirs of striptease artist Gypsy Rose Lee, this musical focuses on Rose, the driving force behind her daughters (June, Havoc, and Louise). When Rose pushes the teenage Louise into service as a last minute replacement for a second class club’s lead stripper, Louise discovers her way to fortune and fame, eventually becoming Gypsy Rose Lee and one of Minsky’s biggest stars.
Book by Arthur Laurents, music by Jule Styne, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, directed by Jerome Robbins and produced by David Merrick
Adult - $25
Senior (60+), Military Personnel - $23
Student - $23
Groups of 15 or more - $16
Value Nights (July 17 and July 30) - $12.50
The Sunset Playhouse is a not for profit performing arts organization which produces quality live theatre and entertainment for our community. Our School for the Arts educates children and adults, developing their talents in all aspects of theatre arts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- $8 million grant to fund Rat Genome Database at MCW
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on February 25, 2015
- Study compares three drugs for diabetic macular edema
- Gift from Wisconsin Public Service Foundation to support technology at MCW-Green Bay
- My Student Concern Over the Proposed Budget
- Mystery Matters with Carole Barrowman