New Berlin, Wis. – As its customer base and market reach grows steadily, Grounds Maintenance Services is seeking new full-time employees who relish the chance to work outdoors in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
GMS is seeking enthusiastic, outgoing candidates with good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with minimal oversight. Applicants should be self-starters who can interact with customers and work on a wide variety of lawn care and landscaping projects.
While prior landscaping and fertilizing experience is preferred, GMS will train those with the drive, fortitude and willingness to learn.
“Needing more employees is a great challenge to have,” said Todd Ruedt, owner of Grounds Maintenance Services. “We thank all our customers who have made our continued growth possible, and look forward to adding more energetic, dedicated team members to continue the high level of service they have come to expect.”
Variety is a daily spice at GMS. Its employees are constantly on the go. One customer might want their lawn cut and bushes pruned. The next might need grass fertilized and mulch added to planting beds. Boredom is not an option.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record for at least two years. Candidates should have reliable transportation to and from the GMS office in New Berlin.
Interested applicants should call (414) 403-7767, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Our goal at Grounds Maintenance Services has always been to keep our customers’ properties well maintained and looking great, so they can focus on running their businesses or finding more leisure time for themselves,” Ruedt said. “Our employees believe in this mission, and find that they can build a fun, rewarding career by working hard and staying true to it.”
Founded in 1999, Grounds Maintenance Services offers a full range of landscaping and yard maintenance services, plus in-home Christmas tree delivery, holiday lighting setup and snow plowing. Its professional staff prides itself on helping homeowners grow their dreams, one yard at a time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Dr. Carole Street Vetter named David S. Haskell, MD, Endowed Professor in Orthopaedic Education
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Scientist receives NIH Director’s Award to study molecular causes of disease
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Researcher to study genetic and physical causes of chronic pelvic pain