Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove is an industry leader in the buying or selling homes.
As a locally owned & operated business that is not part of a franchise, they believe in educating their Customers instead of selling them.
Their whole approach to buying & selling of homes has become known as the Denali Difference.
Recently, Denali Realty Group conducted a Customer survey campaign, & the results were amazing:
On a scale of 1 to 5, their Customers gave them an average rating of 4.51.
The survey questions were based on a 5 point scale with 1 being Not Satisfied & 5 being Extremely Satisfied.
The short survey asked the following questions:
1) What was your overall impression of our real estate service?
2) Do you feel that we adequately explained the real estate process & what you could expect during each phase of the process?
3) Do you feel that we cared about you & your real estate needs?
4) Do you feel that we cared about you & your real estate needs?
5) What was our timeliness of returning phone calls?
More impressive, 100% of the participants surveyed said they would refer new Customers to Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove.
To learn more about The Denali Difference, please contact Allison Quartuccio, Broker of Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove at (262) 439-8332, Allison@denaligroupwi.com or Dennis R. Gritzmacher, President of Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove at email@example.com, go to www.denaligroupwi.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program