An exhibit, jointly sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Association of America, is on display at Mayfair Mall May 11-17. The exhibit fetaures the faces and the personal stories of a group of people whose lives have been affected by Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. First identified in the mid 1980s, CFS remains a poorly understood yet devastating illness. The exhibit aims to raise public awareness of CFS and to remove some of the stigma associated with the illness by sharing the faces and stories of people who are living with CFS. The exhibit is in the central court area, near the elevators. Please stop by when you're at the mall this week, read the stories, and take a brochure.
For local information on CFS, visit the Wisconsin CFS Association at www.wicfs-me.org
The CAA Website is www.cfids.org/cfs
Contact Froedtert Hospital's Small Stones at 262-797-2485 for information about a CFS support goup
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- Christ King Parish and School celebrates its 75th Anniversary with an All School Reunion!
- Potential neural treatments for autism patients
- Maximizing Immunity: Attacking Cancer Before It Develops
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Bret Baier to keynote MCW Healthcare Dinner 2014
- Christ the King Church of Delafield Announces New Worship Schedule; Adds Singer/Guitarist/Songwriter Dave Gerhartz to Music Staff