Chris Wiser, CEO of TechSquad announced today that he is accepting applications from Wisconsin not for profits for one year of free managed IT services from TechSquad.
WHO: Any Wisconsin certified 501 (c) 3 not for profit organization who would benefit from free managed IT services from TechSquad.
WHAT: One year of free Network Assurance Total Care including offsite backups, ongoing maintenance, computer help desk support, antivirus and spyware protection and more – for every workstation the organization has. This is valued at $100 per workstation and $500 per server!
WHERE: Register using a simple online form at www.TechSquad.us/free-it.com.
WHEN: Nominations are being accepted now through June 30, 2009.
WHY: “We see a real need and we know we can make a difference by supporting a deserving not for profit with our services,” says Wiser. “It’s a great way to give back to the community.”
TechSquad is an information technology solution provider with offices in Waukesha and Manitowoc, WI. The firm specializes in providing enterprise-level managed solutions for small to medium-sized businesses including: remote help desk support, security audits, virus and spyware protection, network planning and integration, email support, IT project management, consulting, and 24/7/365 network monitoring and emergency service from Microsoft certified professionals (MCP, MCSA, MCSE). For more information, visit www.TechSquad.us or call (262) 798-0909.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program
- Better Public Speaking Open House
- Camp Cave: A New Program for Children with Special Needs and Disabilities
- Helping Veterans Come Home to Their Hearts
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on April 22, 2015