Chris Wiser, CEO of TechSquad announced today that he is accepting applications from Wisconsin not for profits for one year of free managed IT services from TechSquad.
WHO: Any Wisconsin certified 501 (c) 3 not for profit organization who would benefit from free managed IT services from TechSquad.
WHAT: One year of free Network Assurance Total Care including offsite backups, ongoing maintenance, computer help desk support, antivirus and spyware protection and more – for every workstation the organization has. This is valued at $100 per workstation and $500 per server!
WHERE: Register using a simple online form at www.TechSquad.us/free-it.com.
WHEN: Nominations are being accepted now through June 30, 2009.
WHY: “We see a real need and we know we can make a difference by supporting a deserving not for profit with our services,” says Wiser. “It’s a great way to give back to the community.”
TechSquad is an information technology solution provider with offices in Waukesha and Manitowoc, WI. The firm specializes in providing enterprise-level managed solutions for small to medium-sized businesses including: remote help desk support, security audits, virus and spyware protection, network planning and integration, email support, IT project management, consulting, and 24/7/365 network monitoring and emergency service from Microsoft certified professionals (MCP, MCSA, MCSE). For more information, visit www.TechSquad.us or call (262) 798-0909.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Planning the Patio Vegetable Garden
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Adults Skate Too
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Local Businesses Join Together to Support Youngest Victims of Domestic Violence
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs