WAUKESHA DANCE STUDENTS CHOSEN TO PERFORM AS MUNCHKINS IN LOCAL OZ PRODUCTION
The National Tour of THE WIZARD OF OZ announced that the Accent on Dance studio in Waukesha will perform the roles of “munchkins” while this beloved classic is live at The Milwaukee Theatre, June 5-7.
The lucky children that will perform in the Milwaukee engagement are Elise Bruk, Miranda Cole, Ava Gardetto, Anna Glickman, Alexis Nienhaus, Gracie Plath, McKenna Plath, Tessa Russ, Rachel Story, Brittany Tripp, Lizzie Tripp and Hannah Wulf.
This opportunity will provide Accent on Dance with real-life touring theatre experience. They will discover what it’s like to be part of a professional company, learn choreography by Leigh Constantine and be outfitted in the costume designs of Tim McQuillen-Wright. It’s truly a unique experience and incredible opportunity for these aspiring actresses to follow their yellow brick road.
“We are thrilled to be able to participate in these performances at The Milwaukee Theatre,” said Kellie Plath, Owner and Artistic/Company Director at Accent on Dance. “Our kids are really looking forward to appearing on stage in this timeless family production.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- American Heart Association funds epigenetic hypertension research at MCW
- The Knightwind Ensemble Memorial Day Concert