Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and Elm Grove resident Margaret Davis is a 2008-2009 National Merit Scholarship Program Finalist.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and Elm Grove resident Samantha Eberle recently received the 2008-2009 Mardi Gladson Award and was also given an award for Outstanding Technical Achievement.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and Elm Grove resident Jeanna Mascitti was recently named the 2008-2009 Fine Arts Woman of the Year. Jeanna also received the 2008-2009 Theatrical Leadership Award and the 2008-2009 Artistic Promise Award.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and Elm Grove resident Jayne Mulhaney placed 12th in the state for her score on the 2008-2009 National French Exam.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) sophomore and Elm Grove resident Sarah Goldammer has artwork featured in both the Wisconsin State Fair Young People’s Art Exhibit and the Wisconsin Handweavers State Art Exhibit.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) sophomore and Elm Grove resident Erin Evans placed 8th in the state for her score on the National French Test.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) sophomores and Elm Grove residents Emma Stilp and Madeline Zukowski placed 3rd (Magna Cum Laude) on the 2008-2009 National Latin Exam.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers call for evidence-based discussion on advantages and challenges of three-year medical school curriculum
- Dan Ewert earns Eagle Scout Award
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Trinity UCC Seeking Crafters for October 10 Fair
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Thomas Chappelle, New Berlin Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction