Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and Elm Grove resident Margaret Davis is a 2008-2009 National Merit Scholarship Program Finalist.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and Elm Grove resident Samantha Eberle recently received the 2008-2009 Mardi Gladson Award and was also given an award for Outstanding Technical Achievement.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and Elm Grove resident Jeanna Mascitti was recently named the 2008-2009 Fine Arts Woman of the Year. Jeanna also received the 2008-2009 Theatrical Leadership Award and the 2008-2009 Artistic Promise Award.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and Elm Grove resident Jayne Mulhaney placed 12th in the state for her score on the 2008-2009 National French Exam.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) sophomore and Elm Grove resident Sarah Goldammer has artwork featured in both the Wisconsin State Fair Young People’s Art Exhibit and the Wisconsin Handweavers State Art Exhibit.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) sophomore and Elm Grove resident Erin Evans placed 8th in the state for her score on the National French Test.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) sophomores and Elm Grove residents Emma Stilp and Madeline Zukowski placed 3rd (Magna Cum Laude) on the 2008-2009 National Latin Exam.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- American Heart Association funds epigenetic hypertension research at MCW
- The Knightwind Ensemble Memorial Day Concert