Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and Elm Grove resident Margaret Davis is a 2008-2009 National Merit Scholarship Program Finalist.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and Elm Grove resident Samantha Eberle recently received the 2008-2009 Mardi Gladson Award and was also given an award for Outstanding Technical Achievement.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and Elm Grove resident Jeanna Mascitti was recently named the 2008-2009 Fine Arts Woman of the Year. Jeanna also received the 2008-2009 Theatrical Leadership Award and the 2008-2009 Artistic Promise Award.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) senior and Elm Grove resident Jayne Mulhaney placed 12th in the state for her score on the 2008-2009 National French Exam.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) sophomore and Elm Grove resident Sarah Goldammer has artwork featured in both the Wisconsin State Fair Young People’s Art Exhibit and the Wisconsin Handweavers State Art Exhibit.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) sophomore and Elm Grove resident Erin Evans placed 8th in the state for her score on the National French Test.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) sophomores and Elm Grove residents Emma Stilp and Madeline Zukowski placed 3rd (Magna Cum Laude) on the 2008-2009 National Latin Exam.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- Fourth of July, Festa Italiana, Good Health and Good Deeds … All Together!
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation