ActionCOACH of Elm Grove announces the graduation class of ActionCLUB #18, the intensive, 4-month program that supplies the fundamentals of building a successful business model.
This is the eighteenth group to successfully complete the series of workshops. ActionCLUB #19 is currently in session, and ActionCLUB #20 commences July 27th.
Coach Jim Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove said, “All of us at ActionCOACH congratulate these business owners for taking bold and direct action, particularly in today’s economy, to learn how to build a successful business to achieve their goals.”
Among the graduates are: Amy Friese of Fitness 4ebody, Catherine Anderson of A-List Fitness/Milwaukee Adventure Bootcamp, Johnathan Crawford of Data Dog Interactive Marketing, Carole Tapp of Synergy/The Advantage Plus, and Kelly Hudson and Anna Janke of idesign 4 Interiors.
About ActionCOACH: ActionCOACH is the world’s number one business coaching and executive consulting firm, with more than 1,200 offices in 26 countries. To learn more, go to www.actioncoach.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- $8 million grant to fund Rat Genome Database at MCW
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on February 25, 2015
- Study compares three drugs for diabetic macular edema
- Gift from Wisconsin Public Service Foundation to support technology at MCW-Green Bay
- My Student Concern Over the Proposed Budget
- Mystery Matters with Carole Barrowman