ActionCOACH of Elm Grove announces the graduation class of ActionCLUB #18, the intensive, 4-month program that supplies the fundamentals of building a successful business model.
This is the eighteenth group to successfully complete the series of workshops. ActionCLUB #19 is currently in session, and ActionCLUB #20 commences July 27th.
Coach Jim Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove said, “All of us at ActionCOACH congratulate these business owners for taking bold and direct action, particularly in today’s economy, to learn how to build a successful business to achieve their goals.”
Among the graduates are: Amy Friese of Fitness 4ebody, Catherine Anderson of A-List Fitness/Milwaukee Adventure Bootcamp, Johnathan Crawford of Data Dog Interactive Marketing, Carole Tapp of Synergy/The Advantage Plus, and Kelly Hudson and Anna Janke of idesign 4 Interiors.
About ActionCOACH: ActionCOACH is the world’s number one business coaching and executive consulting firm, with more than 1,200 offices in 26 countries. To learn more, go to www.actioncoach.com.
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Create and Enjoy Your Own Farm (& Field) to Table Experience Thursday!
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 19
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker