ActionCOACH of Elm Grove announces the graduation class of ActionCLUB #18, the intensive, 4-month program that supplies the fundamentals of building a successful business model.
This is the eighteenth group to successfully complete the series of workshops. ActionCLUB #19 is currently in session, and ActionCLUB #20 commences July 27th.
Coach Jim Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove said, “All of us at ActionCOACH congratulate these business owners for taking bold and direct action, particularly in today’s economy, to learn how to build a successful business to achieve their goals.”
Among the graduates are: Amy Friese of Fitness 4ebody, Catherine Anderson of A-List Fitness/Milwaukee Adventure Bootcamp, Johnathan Crawford of Data Dog Interactive Marketing, Carole Tapp of Synergy/The Advantage Plus, and Kelly Hudson and Anna Janke of idesign 4 Interiors.
About ActionCOACH: ActionCOACH is the world’s number one business coaching and executive consulting firm, with more than 1,200 offices in 26 countries. To learn more, go to www.actioncoach.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- Merry Christmas to the World!
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Movin' & Lubin' Opens Second Vehicle Repair Shop in New Berlin
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study