ActionCOACH of Elm Grove announces the graduation class of ActionCLUB #18, the intensive, 4-month program that supplies the fundamentals of building a successful business model.
This is the eighteenth group to successfully complete the series of workshops. ActionCLUB #19 is currently in session, and ActionCLUB #20 commences July 27th.
Coach Jim Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove said, “All of us at ActionCOACH congratulate these business owners for taking bold and direct action, particularly in today’s economy, to learn how to build a successful business to achieve their goals.”
Among the graduates are: Amy Friese of Fitness 4ebody, Catherine Anderson of A-List Fitness/Milwaukee Adventure Bootcamp, Johnathan Crawford of Data Dog Interactive Marketing, Carole Tapp of Synergy/The Advantage Plus, and Kelly Hudson and Anna Janke of idesign 4 Interiors.
About ActionCOACH: ActionCOACH is the world’s number one business coaching and executive consulting firm, with more than 1,200 offices in 26 countries. To learn more, go to www.actioncoach.com.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special