Callen Construction, Inc., a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986 in Muskego, Wis., and the Callen Design Group will host a series of design seminars in October at the company’s showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. in Muskego. The seminar schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, October 28th
6:00 p.m.: Jillaine Burton, CAPS, of the Callen Design Group presents, “Universal Design: Remodeling Your Space to Make It Usable for All Ages and Physical Capabilities”
7:00 p.m.: Lisa Van Strien, of the Callen Design Group presents, “Countertop Materials: What's New and Exciting?”
Friday, October 30th
4:00 p.m.: Francis Jones, CKD, CBD, of the Callen Design Group presents, "Kitchens That Function: What Goes Where?”
Saturday, October 31st
9:30 a.m.: Janell Rasper, of the Callen Design Group presents, “How to Save Thousands on Your Next Kitchen or Bathroom”
11:00 a.m.: Jim Matt of JJJ Carpets and Bruce Klainot of Mannington presents, "Flooring Choices: Looking Great and Working Hard”
12:30 p.m.: Paulette Willms, of the Callen Design Group presents, "Kitchen & Bath Designs that Function, Look Good, and Feel Good”
Reservations are required. Call 414-529-5509
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Elm Grove Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial