ActionCOACH of Elm Grove Announces Jim and Tom Palzewicz Receive Recognition as Top Business Coaches in the US and Globally
Elm Grove, WI, December 9, 2009, 2009 – Tom and Jim Palzewicz received recognition as ranking in the Top 100 Coaches in the World and Top 11 Coaches in the US for the month of October, 2009. This recognition was announced by Craig Hohnberger, Master Licensee for Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio and Wisconsin.
Coach Jim Palzewicz was recognized as ranking 5th in the US and 45th globally. Coach Tom Palzewicz was recognized as ranking 7th in the US and 55th globally.
“ActionCOACH of Elm Grove is a team of committed, positive and successful people who are always striving to be balanced, integral and honest,” said Coach Jim Palzewicz. “Our clients are selected more on attitude than size, and they want to deal with us because we understand people are important, systems should run a company, a d we offer the most practical, most applicable and fastest strategies on growth. More important, we mean what we say.”
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove is the local home of ActionCOACHes Tom Palzewicz, Jim Palzewicz, and Chris Carman.
ActionCOACH has more than 1,200 offices in 26 countries. For more information, go to www.actioncoach.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program