An evening of great food and entertainment is in store for people Feb. 18 as the Hamilton High School Band Booster Club hosts its annual Jazzy Italian Dinner from 5 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. Tickets for the all-you-care-to-eat dinner are $8 for adults and $6 for senior citizens, students and children under 18 years.
The public is invited to enjoy a delicious spaghetti dinner catered by Mama Mia’s that includes spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, dessert and a beverage. The Hamilton Jazz Band will provide musical entertainment while diners eat in the high school cafeteria.
Additional entertainment includes a silent auction that will benefit the Hamilton Color Guard. Guests will be able to bid on numerous gift baskets that in the past have included themes of gardening, scrapbooking, chocolate, Valentines Day, date night, golf and Packers.
A free combined Templeton Middle School and Hamilton High School band concert follows at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center.
To reserve your spot for dinner, please call Leeann Verhaalen at (262) 253-1456 or e-mail her at email@example.com. Hamilton High School and the Hamilton Fine Arts Center are located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Brookfield's 2014 Summer Program Registration
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Free Community Open House
- Milwaukee Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women 94th Annual Convention
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- George Webb, Hamilton NHS team up to help SOS
- Milwaukee author releases new book “Consistent Cash Flow” to help local business owners