Trinity United Church of Christ, Brookfield invites the community to visit Trinity Church and see the display of the many quilts and other works of art that the Creativity Studio Quilters have created. Sunday, April 25 is the final day to see this amazing display of quilts of many different styles, colors and patterns before, during and after the 10:00 worship service.
The quilters also made blankets for Project Linus and challenged the congregation to create blankets as well. Project Linus donates blankets to children, infants through teens. Most of these items in our area go to Children’s Hospital. The blankets could be knit, crocheted, fleece, or cotton fabrics.
This group of dedicated women meets weekly during the year at Trinity under the direction and teaching of Wendy Rieves who also teaches quilting at Waukesha County Technical College.
Trinity UCC experienced a church fire in September of 2005 and when redesigning the church facilities, specific room space and cabinets were incorporated into the building to house the Creativity Studio Quilters. This quilting community is open to all who wish to participate. They meet on Mondays from 9:00 – 3:00. There is a fee for participating. Contact email@example.com for more information.
For more information please call (262)781-9378 or visit Trinity’s website at www.trinitybrookfield.org.
Trinity UCC is located at 4435 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, WI. Trinity UCC has an elevator, is wheelchair accessible, and has a projection screen and listening devices available for use.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- American Heart Association funds epigenetic hypertension research at MCW
- The Knightwind Ensemble Memorial Day Concert