Trinity United Church of Christ, Brookfield invites the community to visit Trinity Church and see the display of the many quilts and other works of art that the Creativity Studio Quilters have created. Sunday, April 25 is the final day to see this amazing display of quilts of many different styles, colors and patterns before, during and after the 10:00 worship service.
The quilters also made blankets for Project Linus and challenged the congregation to create blankets as well. Project Linus donates blankets to children, infants through teens. Most of these items in our area go to Children’s Hospital. The blankets could be knit, crocheted, fleece, or cotton fabrics.
This group of dedicated women meets weekly during the year at Trinity under the direction and teaching of Wendy Rieves who also teaches quilting at Waukesha County Technical College.
Trinity UCC experienced a church fire in September of 2005 and when redesigning the church facilities, specific room space and cabinets were incorporated into the building to house the Creativity Studio Quilters. This quilting community is open to all who wish to participate. They meet on Mondays from 9:00 – 3:00. There is a fee for participating. Contact email@example.com for more information.
For more information please call (262)781-9378 or visit Trinity’s website at www.trinitybrookfield.org.
Trinity UCC is located at 4435 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, WI. Trinity UCC has an elevator, is wheelchair accessible, and has a projection screen and listening devices available for use.
- Archery For Women
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Elm Grove resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for after-school program for at-risk youth
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce launches app to promote local businesses