Trinity United Church of Christ, Brookfield invites the community to visit Trinity Church and see the display of the many quilts and other works of art that the Creativity Studio Quilters have created. Sunday, April 25 is the final day to see this amazing display of quilts of many different styles, colors and patterns before, during and after the 10:00 worship service.
The quilters also made blankets for Project Linus and challenged the congregation to create blankets as well. Project Linus donates blankets to children, infants through teens. Most of these items in our area go to Children’s Hospital. The blankets could be knit, crocheted, fleece, or cotton fabrics.
This group of dedicated women meets weekly during the year at Trinity under the direction and teaching of Wendy Rieves who also teaches quilting at Waukesha County Technical College.
Trinity UCC experienced a church fire in September of 2005 and when redesigning the church facilities, specific room space and cabinets were incorporated into the building to house the Creativity Studio Quilters. This quilting community is open to all who wish to participate. They meet on Mondays from 9:00 – 3:00. There is a fee for participating. Contact email@example.com for more information.
For more information please call (262)781-9378 or visit Trinity’s website at www.trinitybrookfield.org.
Trinity UCC is located at 4435 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, WI. Trinity UCC has an elevator, is wheelchair accessible, and has a projection screen and listening devices available for use.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!