Trinity United Church of Christ, Brookfield invites the community to visit Trinity Church and see the display of the many quilts and other works of art that the Creativity Studio Quilters have created. Sunday, April 25 is the final day to see this amazing display of quilts of many different styles, colors and patterns before, during and after the 10:00 worship service.
The quilters also made blankets for Project Linus and challenged the congregation to create blankets as well. Project Linus donates blankets to children, infants through teens. Most of these items in our area go to Children’s Hospital. The blankets could be knit, crocheted, fleece, or cotton fabrics.
This group of dedicated women meets weekly during the year at Trinity under the direction and teaching of Wendy Rieves who also teaches quilting at Waukesha County Technical College.
Trinity UCC experienced a church fire in September of 2005 and when redesigning the church facilities, specific room space and cabinets were incorporated into the building to house the Creativity Studio Quilters. This quilting community is open to all who wish to participate. They meet on Mondays from 9:00 – 3:00. There is a fee for participating. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information please call (262)781-9378 or visit Trinity’s website at www.trinitybrookfield.org.
Trinity UCC is located at 4435 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, WI. Trinity UCC has an elevator, is wheelchair accessible, and has a projection screen and listening devices available for use.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- The role of microRNA’s in high blood pressure
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- Library's Parking Lot Nears Completion While Used Book Sale Date Loom
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair