St. Mary Visitation alumni, parishioners, current and former faculty and friends are invited to close out the celebration of the Elm Grove grade school's 150th anniversary with a special celebration, "A Spring Night in Tuscany", Friday, May 28, 7-10pm in the parish atrium.
The event will feature wine tasting, delectable food and reminiscing with pictures and memorabilia. On display will be the commemorative quilt by local artist Suzanne Riggio, which traces St. Mary's growth from its founding in 1859 through today. A special label SMV 150th anniversary wine will be available for sale. Reunion groups are welcome. Tours of the school will be available between 10am and 2pm.
Cost is $25 per person, $45 per couple. Reservations are due May 17. Please send checks payable to St. Mary Home and School to: 150th Night in Tuscany, PO Box 194, Elm Grove, WI 53122-0194. For additional information or questions, please contact Kathy Smith, 262-784-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- The role of microRNA’s in high blood pressure
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- Library's Parking Lot Nears Completion While Used Book Sale Date Loom
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair