St. Mary Visitation alumni, parishioners, current and former faculty and friends are invited to close out the celebration of the Elm Grove grade school's 150th anniversary with a special celebration, "A Spring Night in Tuscany", Friday, May 28, 7-10pm in the parish atrium.
The event will feature wine tasting, delectable food and reminiscing with pictures and memorabilia. On display will be the commemorative quilt by local artist Suzanne Riggio, which traces St. Mary's growth from its founding in 1859 through today. A special label SMV 150th anniversary wine will be available for sale. Reunion groups are welcome. Tours of the school will be available between 10am and 2pm.
Cost is $25 per person, $45 per couple. Reservations are due May 17. Please send checks payable to St. Mary Home and School to: 150th Night in Tuscany, PO Box 194, Elm Grove, WI 53122-0194. For additional information or questions, please contact Kathy Smith, 262-784-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- $8 million grant to fund Rat Genome Database at MCW
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on February 25, 2015
- Study compares three drugs for diabetic macular edema
- Gift from Wisconsin Public Service Foundation to support technology at MCW-Green Bay
- My Student Concern Over the Proposed Budget
- Mystery Matters with Carole Barrowman