St. Mary Visitation alumni, parishioners, current and former faculty and friends are invited to close out the celebration of the Elm Grove grade school's 150th anniversary with a special celebration, "A Spring Night in Tuscany", Friday, May 28, 7-10pm in the parish atrium.
The event will feature wine tasting, delectable food and reminiscing with pictures and memorabilia. On display will be the commemorative quilt by local artist Suzanne Riggio, which traces St. Mary's growth from its founding in 1859 through today. A special label SMV 150th anniversary wine will be available for sale. Reunion groups are welcome. Tours of the school will be available between 10am and 2pm.
Cost is $25 per person, $45 per couple. Reservations are due May 17. Please send checks payable to St. Mary Home and School to: 150th Night in Tuscany, PO Box 194, Elm Grove, WI 53122-0194. For additional information or questions, please contact Kathy Smith, 262-784-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Dr. Carole Street Vetter named David S. Haskell, MD, Endowed Professor in Orthopaedic Education
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Scientist receives NIH Director’s Award to study molecular causes of disease
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Researcher to study genetic and physical causes of chronic pelvic pain