St. Mary Visitation alumni, parishioners, current and former faculty and friends are invited to close out the celebration of the Elm Grove grade school's 150th anniversary with a special celebration, "A Spring Night in Tuscany", Friday, May 28, 7-10pm in the parish atrium.
The event will feature wine tasting, delectable food and reminiscing with pictures and memorabilia. On display will be the commemorative quilt by local artist Suzanne Riggio, which traces St. Mary's growth from its founding in 1859 through today. A special label SMV 150th anniversary wine will be available for sale. Reunion groups are welcome. Tours of the school will be available between 10am and 2pm.
Cost is $25 per person, $45 per couple. Reservations are due May 17. Please send checks payable to St. Mary Home and School to: 150th Night in Tuscany, PO Box 194, Elm Grove, WI 53122-0194. For additional information or questions, please contact Kathy Smith, 262-784-7787 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- Fourth of July, Festa Italiana, Good Health and Good Deeds … All Together!
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation