The Caring Place Adult Day Center is welcoming Judy Gunkel of The Alzheimer's Association to speak at our next Caregiver's Chat on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 from
4-5:30pm. We are located at the following location:
The Caring Place
810 N. East Ave.
Waukesha, WI 53186
Judy will talk about ways to maintain the health and wellness of our brains as we age. Her talk is entitled "Nourish Your Noggin." This talk is free and open to the public, please call 262-542-6388 or 262-928-2314 to reserve a spot. Space is limited.
To learn more about The Caring Place Adult Day Center and it's Meals-On-Wheels Program
check out our website at www.caringplacewaukesha.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- Humber, Mundie & McClary, LLP, commits to downtown Milwaukee for headquarters location
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Tablet Talk @ Brookfield Public Library
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Like R.A. Smith National on Facebook to Help Fight Childhood Cancer
- Melinda Myers To Present Free “Late Spring Rejuvenation for your Landscape” Seminar at Stein's in Wauwatosa on Sat., June 1
- Gary Grindeland Leaves as Pastor of Christ the King in Delafield; Gary Johnson to be Interim Pastor