The Brookfield Central High School Cheerleaders will be hosting the 2nd Annual Lancer Girl’s Cheerleading Camp from June 21st – 25th, 2010! The camp is open to all girls entering Kindergarten – 8th grade, regardless of school affiliation or city of residence.
You’ll learn cheers, dancing and stunting, play games, and give a grand performance with your group on June 25th! All participants also have the opportunity to cheer with the Wisconsin State Champion BCHS Cheerleaders in the Brookfield Independence Day Parade on July 5th!
The Lancer Girls Cheerleading Camp staff will consist of BCHS Cheer coaches Lindsay Plank and Natalie Zelmer, as well as members of the BCHS Cheer Team. In 2010, the BCHS Varsity Cheer Team won the Wisconsin State Cheer Championship, along with many other local competitions. They also competed in the UPA National Championship and brought home the third place trophy.
Participants will be divided into age appropriate groups, and will focus on cheerleading skill development: cheers, jumps, and stunts. Arts and crafts will be included in grades K – 3. Grades 4 – 8 will participate in team building activities and some crafts. Snacks will be provided daily.
The cost is $75 per participant, and includes instruction, a camp t-shirt (new 2010 design), snacks and crafts.
For more information, please visit www.juniorlancercheer.com and click “Camps & Classes” or contact Lindsay Plank at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- $8 million grant to fund Rat Genome Database at MCW
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on February 25, 2015
- Study compares three drugs for diabetic macular edema
- Gift from Wisconsin Public Service Foundation to support technology at MCW-Green Bay
- My Student Concern Over the Proposed Budget
- Mystery Matters with Carole Barrowman