The Brookfield Central High School Cheerleaders will be hosting the 2nd Annual Lancer Girl’s Cheerleading Camp from June 21st – 25th, 2010! The camp is open to all girls entering Kindergarten – 8th grade, regardless of school affiliation or city of residence.
You’ll learn cheers, dancing and stunting, play games, and give a grand performance with your group on June 25th! All participants also have the opportunity to cheer with the Wisconsin State Champion BCHS Cheerleaders in the Brookfield Independence Day Parade on July 5th!
The Lancer Girls Cheerleading Camp staff will consist of BCHS Cheer coaches Lindsay Plank and Natalie Zelmer, as well as members of the BCHS Cheer Team. In 2010, the BCHS Varsity Cheer Team won the Wisconsin State Cheer Championship, along with many other local competitions. They also competed in the UPA National Championship and brought home the third place trophy.
Participants will be divided into age appropriate groups, and will focus on cheerleading skill development: cheers, jumps, and stunts. Arts and crafts will be included in grades K – 3. Grades 4 – 8 will participate in team building activities and some crafts. Snacks will be provided daily.
The cost is $75 per participant, and includes instruction, a camp t-shirt (new 2010 design), snacks and crafts.
For more information, please visit www.juniorlancercheer.com and click “Camps & Classes” or contact Lindsay Plank at email@example.com
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator