Plan to see Santa at Sunset Playhouse!
Santa's Playhouse: A Morning with Santa
Saturday, December 5
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
9:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Time with Santa
Come any time to take a picture with Santa, make holiday crafts, sing Christmas carols, listen to holiday stories and have a snack.
10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. “Becoming Santa’s Helper” performed by Kidsplay Productions
and a Holiday Sing-a-Long with the Brookfield Central Choir
Santa's one of the busiest dudes around - especially during December. What does it take to become one of Santa's elves? Kidsplay Productions has the inside scoop on these toy-making sidekicks.
(adults and siblings under 2 free - $5.00 recommended donation to Sunset School for the Arts – a not-for-profit organization)
Buy your tickets soon! Last year this event sold out!
call 262-782-4430 to reserve your morning with Santa
or visit www.sunsetplayhouse.com
- BOOMERAGING with Will Durst
- Sunset Playhouse Offers Three Professional Series You Might Not Know About
- Local Resident Participates in ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST at Sunset Playhouse
- Door County Artist Releases First Book
- Local Resident Performing In GYPSY At Sunset Playhouse
- Tour le Jardin Garden Walk 2013
- Take a Contemplative Journey at The Dooryard Gallery
- Nora Collins to sing National Anthem at Monster Jam Events and featured on WMSE & WGTD
- Local Youth Group Keeps Marching after 55th Anniversary
- West Allis Artist Maribeth Devine at The Dooryard Gallery July 21